Bioseutica the global leader in lysozyme has developed Entegard®, an innovative range of products, designed to overcome the challenges of livestock RWA (Raised Without Antibiotics). Administered via feed Entegard® helps to maintain a healthy gut flora and gut barrier function by sustaining the structural integrity of the intestinal wall through its direct and natural antibacterial activity. This leads to optimum nutrient absorption, improving the health and growth performance of livestock. Entegard® can be used safely without provoking microbial resistance. The Entegard® formulations are designed to provide protection and restore microbiological balance. Its mode of action stems from lysozyme, one of the active components. Combined with an organic acid it creates a synergistic antibacterial activity, which give Entegard® its health enhancing benefits.
Entegard® is the perfect solution for the antibiotics withdrawal period for fish and shellfish and helps producers to overcome the challenges associated with (ABF) antibiotic-free production.
- Entegard® is ideally suited for antibiotic-free (ABF) aquaculture operations
- Entegard® improves the health and growth performance of fish and shellfish
- Entegard® boosts immune system by increasing phagocytotic activity
- Entegard® provides a strong activity against gram positive and negative bacterial challenges
- Entegard® improves resistance to disease and immune response against viral challenges
- Entegard® promotes clearance of microbial debris and improves gut health in fish and shellfish
ENTEGARD® IS EASY TO USE
Available in encapsulated formulation, Entegard® offers the choice of application as feed
Entegard® PLUS has a formulation which makes it easy to handle and use. The encapsulation protects the active ingredients until they are released in the gut to deliver their beneficial performance. Entegard® PLUS can simply be blended into the feed.
For scientific articles and publications about the advantages of using Entegard® please refer to the literature section of this website
Relevant EU regulation for ENTEGARD®: Composition is regulated in the EU under regulation 767/2009, EU regulation 68/2013.ENTEGARD® falls under producer identifying number: NL210707 (according to article 9 of EU regulation 183/2005).