Bioseutica® strives to employ the best professionals in microbiology, regulatory affairs, quality assurance and control, financial, and sales and marketing. Please send us your curriculum vitae and a cover letter for spontaneous applications.
Please note: Send your application exclusively in English or Dutch according to the job location.
Bioseutica is a leading ingredients company whose natural proteins and enzymes are the first choice across the food, pharmaceutical, and feed industries. With a tradition of innovation spanning nearly 75 years, we aim to become the global market leader in catalyzing the responsible development of proteins with our proprietary solvent-free processes. We are committed to R&D, knowing that scientific developments have led to our innovative portfolio of products, patents, and proprietary technologies.
Bioseutica is looking for a Customer Service Manager to join us at our office in Zeewolde.
Customer Service Support
- Responds to customer queries in a timely and accurate way via phone, email, or face-to-face
- Updates product information and specifications, sales material, and shares important insights and feedback from customers
- Monitors customer complaints and reaches out to provide help;
- Gathers customer feedback and shares it with our Sales and Marketing;
- Communicates customer feedback to various teams, including operations, quality, marketing, and sales, to improve overall customer service;
- Provides quotations to customers after consulting with the sales department;
- Supports sales, including the inquiry stage of customer requests to confirm the order;
- Updates monthly rolling forecast;
- Ensures shipments follow customs rules and regulations;
- Collaborates with various departments and obtains all certification documents, and ensures compliance with all import and export policies;
- Collaborates with customs brokers to provide clearance of all exports and maintains required documents;
- Cross-checks all items for import and exports and ensures accuracy in all values and documentation overall – item description, quantities, sales or purchase unit price, payment terms, lead delivery times, and tracks payments in case of prepayments before delivery;
- Verifies the documents required for both domestic and international shipments;
- Tracks the location of the shipment and the estimated time of arrival as needed;
Critical requirements for the candidate
- University Degree preferred;
- 2 to 3 years experience in a similar role, experience in sales support, logistics, and warehousing;
- Team player with a Proactive mindset;
- Flexible and willing to collaborate closely with the warehouse manager, procurement, production, sales, and finance;
- Drive, positive energy, hands-on, and flexible to jump in when needed;
- Fluent in English; the Dutch language is preferred but not a must;
- Proper Microsoft-office suite utilization skills with MS Excel proficiency;
- Knowledge of Dynamics Navision;
- Knowledge of CRM systems management (e.g., Odoo, Hubspot, SAP);
- Willingness to improve procedures and systems takes the initiative and assumes responsibility;
- Trustworthiness and integrity in managing confidential information;
Send us your CV and a motivation letter.
- Job Title: Production Supervisor
- Date Approved: Jan, 2022
The ideal candidate will oversee the safe and proper manufacturing of the company's products and will provide leadership across 3 shifts of teams. This role will be supported by the shift Leads and the Plant Manager. The candidate will troubleshoot issues, ensure the efficient day-to-day operations of the company, and coordinate a team of production employees to ensure that consistent and quality goods are being produced. The supervisor will also work closely with Quality Assurance and Control to ensure the appropriate policies are in place and being followed. You must be authorized to work in Canada.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure the machinery is functional and provide leadership to the Maintenance Team to ensure the machinery is properly maintained.
- Train new production employees on the production methods and provide leadership support and guidance.
- Ensure that the products and machinery are in line with regulatory and quality standards.
- Lead team members in the tracking of KPIs
- Oversee warehouse team's performance and adherence to policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of plant supervisory experience.
- Independent self-starter.
- Willingness to share ideas, insights and recommendations with the team.
- Experience with scheduling and/or warehouse management a plus.
- Self-starter, motivated, enthusiastic and flexible.
- Adept at following instructions and processes
- Able to multi-task and complete required tasks during the shift
- Able to work individually and in a team, a strong team player
- Sound organization and planning skills, able to complete more than one task at a time
- Can communicate well verbally and in writing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior work experience in a food, pharmaceutical or beverage manufacturing company is an asset
Standards & Expectations:
- In-depth knowledge & understanding of production processes, procedures and policies
- Follow procedures and standards determined
- Record information clearly and concisely
- Interact with the Supervisors on the daily operations
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Responsible for own duties and tasks
- A strong understanding of the bigger picture – has a sense of commitment to the department and the company – understanding that the tasks within this position play
- an important role and participate in the success of the company
- Supervisory Responsibilities
- Job Title: Plant Manager
- Date Approved: Jan, 2022
The Plant Manager will oversee all daily operations of the Neova Production Facility, from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed consistently. This person is a strong self-starter who will develop processes and KPIs to maximize facility stewardship, safety, quality, and productivity. A desire to be a leader and provide key insights and production strategy/improvements to leadership and colleagues is also critical. Must be authorized to work in Canada.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead all manufacturing activities and production teams at the plant.
- Oversee Plant Supervisors and teams across a 3-Shift operation.
- Work as a member of the Leadership Team to address issues and solve problems.
- Work closely with shift Leads and teams to understand equipment and staffing needs.
- Oversee maintenance Leads and Support to ensure a well-maintained, operational and safe work environment.
- Work with Quality Control and Assurance to ensure defined policies are followed. Introduce new policies when necessary.
- Develop KPIs that keep manufacturing and leadership across all functions accountable.
- Onboard new production hires, conduct performance management, and provide feedback.
- Strong leadership presence and high expectations for self and team.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience.
- 10+ years of experience in Operations Management/Leadership.
- Strong desire to work with the team to grow and improve the business, including introducing new products to the facility/R&D scale-up projects.
- Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees.
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills.
- Attention to detail and good judgment.
- Ability and willingness to have tough but productive conversations with members of the team.