Bioseutica® strives to employ the best professionals in microbiology, regulatory affairs, quality assurance and control, financial, and sales and marketing. Please send us your curriculum vitae and a cover letter for spontaneous applications.
Please note: Send your application exclusively in English or Dutch according to the job location.
- Job Title: Production Supervisor
- Date Approved: Jan, 2022
The ideal candidate will oversee the safe and proper manufacturing of the company's products and will provide leadership across 3 shifts of teams. The shift Leads and the Plant Manager will support this role. The candidate will troubleshoot issues, ensure the efficient day-to-day operations of the company, and coordinate a team of production employees to ensure that consistent and quality goods are being produced. The supervisor will also work closely with Quality Assurance and Control to ensure the appropriate policies are in place and being followed. You must be authorized to work in Canada.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure the machinery is functional and provide leadership to the Maintenance Team to ensure the machinery is properly maintained.
- Train new production employees on the production methods and provide leadership support and guidance.
- Ensure the products and machinery align with regulatory and quality standards.
- Lead team members in the tracking of KPIs
- Oversee warehouse team's performance and adherence to policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of plant supervisory experience.
- Independent self-starter.
- Willingness to share ideas, insights, and recommendations with the team.
- Experience with scheduling and/or warehouse management a plus.
- Self-starter, motivated, enthusiastic, and flexible.
- Adept at following instructions and processes
- Able to multi-task and complete required tasks during the shift
- Able to work individually and in a team, a strong team player
- Sound organization and planning skills, able to complete more than one task at a time
- Can communicate well verbally and in writing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior work experience in a food, pharmaceutical, or beverage manufacturing company is an asset
Standards & Expectations:
- In-depth knowledge & understanding of production processes, procedures and policies
- Follow procedures and standards determined
- Record information clearly and concisely
- Interact with the Supervisors on the daily operations
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Responsible for own duties and tasks
- A strong understanding of the bigger picture – has a sense of commitment to the department and the company – understanding that the tasks within this position play
- an important role and participate in the success of the company
- Supervisory Responsibilities
Please send your application here or Apply on LinkedIn